Our vision is to help people prepare themselves, their families and businesses for their financial future by listening to them.
Our mission is to:
- Provide clarity and understanding related to financial threats and needs.
- Provide clarity and understanding related to options and solutions.
- Objectively represent our clients and implement appropriate strategies for financial preparedness.
- Provide friendly and attentive service in every facet of our client relationships.
- Partner with the community to make it a better place to live and work.
- Create an environment where our team can learn, grow and be fulfilled.
These are the values that inform, inspire, and distinguish The Bottoms Group as a responsible and trustworthy financial services institution:
Integrity — We are uncompromising in our principles. We will have the courage to make the right decision in every situation, and we will adhere to the highest standards of ethical conduct to guide us in our relationships with clients, financial services representatives and the community.
Excellence — We are driven by a sense of urgency and a desire to excel. We are committed to the highest level of personal and organizational performance. We will seek technology that enhances productivity and systems that enable us to deliver superior results. We will operate with a goal of continuous improvement.
Teamwork — As a team, we play to win. We achieve far more as a team than as individuals. We will cultivate superior leadership, collaborative teamwork, and creative innovation with a measure of fun to be the financial security firm of choice for our clients.
Progress — We embrace progress and change, seeking new ideas and listening and learning. We treat everyone as we wish to be treated, with dignity and respect.
Service — We are passionately committed to service. Through our dedication to service, we create value for our clients, families and community. We embrace the concept of serving others from the heart.